Tuesday 15 April 2008

Michael Jackson - Thriller

25 anos. Foi ha 25 anos que este video conheceu o mundo e, com ele, uma musica que se tornou uma referencia.
Lembro-me de ter um medo enorme de ver isto. Mas, ao mesmo tempo, um grande fascinio... Estranho, nao e?
Uma pequena revolucao!

25 years. 25 years ago this video was born and, with it, came a song that became a reference.
I remember feeling scared while watching it. But, at the same time, I was fascinated... Strange, isn't it?
A small revolution!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.